Line,Sketch,Blending 2 Images, Text Style All in one
Lessions from line style,to transparent opacity modes,to blending multiple images into 1 simple picture,and text style to give the picture some textural meaning.
I'm more of a laid back type of person that doesn't want to do many things at once. If something important pops up, I will get the job done simple and clean. But at the moment, I'm studying towards my goal that will help me build confidence,self understanding,independence in my life. I was always a type person who wanted to be a step behind somebody because I never thought I had what it takes to be in the lead positioning. Now things are much more different when all these responsibilities arise on me, but what can you do :P I ain't getting any younger though my personality will stay real and young within me and hope to everyone else ^^.
No comments:
Post a Comment